Early Bird Registration $250 till September 4th. $300 till the last day of registration, September 22nd, 2023.
Early Bird Discount will automatically calculate at checkout.
40 teams limit
1st Place $500
2nd Place $250
3rd Place $100
- Each team must supply its own equipment, grill, and 400 oz. of samples; Rolesville Chamber will provide six (6) pork butts. You are welcome to bring additional Pork butts but may not pre-season them.
- Each team will be assigned a designated area within The event space, approximately 10’ x 10’ amount of space.
- Each team will be responsible for cleaning up their area during and after the event.
- Each team will be responsible for ensuring that any grease spills in their areas are prevented and/or cleaned immediately.
- The Rolesville Chamber will provide tasting cups.
- Each team will be assigned an entry number at registration.
- Each team can unload their equipment near their location on Friday night, but after unloading must park their vehicles in the back of the parking lot.
- Each team’s sites will be available at 7 pm on Friday, Oct 6th, 2023
- Each team should report to the back of Food Lion on Friday, Oct 6th at 6:30 pm for Contestant Meeting.
- Tasting/sample sizes will be approximately 2 ounce cups. The contestant must be able to provide 400 samples to compete. Four pork butt minimum. Tasting/Sampling will begin at 11 am Saturday Oct 7th, 2023
- Each team must cook pork on-site. Anyone caught cheating will be disqualified.
- Sampling/Tasting/Judging will begin at 11 am Saturday, Oct 7th, 2023
- People will be able to purchase as many tickets as possible to sample but will be allowed only one vote.
- Each team must ensure that their grills are attended to at all times while on-site.
- There will be porta potties on site please only use them for the restroom.