It is almost time for our annual BBQ and Bands Festival! We have fun, food, vendors, and music! This year it will be held right in the heart of Rolesville. We will hold the festival on Redford Place, just behind the ballfields. We’d like to invite you to come show off your goods.
Click the "Register Now" button below to find the registration form. We encourage you to complete the application as soon as possible.
The following are event specifics:
- Dessert vendors are welcome!!!!
- Our space is limited to 125 vendors
- Tent set up will begin at 8 am and must be complete by 10:00 am
- Breakdown will begin at 4 pm
- You will be sent a notice with your vendor spot number
- You must provide your own 10' x 10' tent and any additional needed items
- We have a limit of one vendor per direct sales company, i.e., one Tastefully Simple, one Pampered Chef, etc.
- For more variety for our shoppers, we will make every attempt possible not to have duplicate craft items
- No food vendors will be allowed. We will have food trucks throughout the event.
$75 - Chamber Member
$100 - Non-Chamber Member
15% of take. Permit for Town of Rolesville Permit will be required. Complete permit registration here! For questions about the permitting process, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org in the Planning Department.
15% of take (10% will be donated to Charity – North East Wake Backpack Buddies)
The Rolesville Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to remove any participant, group, or person if they do not follow the rules, they interrupt or delay the flow of the permitted activity or cause the event to be deemed unsafe for other participants. The Rolesville Chamber of Commerce and the Town of Rolesville are not responsible for any damages or injuries that may occur in conjunction with the events designated on this form.
RAIN AND CANCELLATION POLICY - Due to the magnitude of the Festival, it is impossible to schedule a rain date or indoor alternative site. Therefore, if the festival is restricted or interfered with by reason of natural catastrophes or acts of God, earthquake, fire, flood or other casualty or due to strikes, riot, explosions, acts of God, war, terrorism, or a similar occurrence or condition beyond the reasonable control of the Rolesville Chamber of Commerce. The Festival is a non-profit event, with all the revenues used to cover the event cost, registration fees are nonrefundable.
Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to working with you to produce a memorable event!